There are many reasons why you would like to record a call. It can be a conversation with someone and you want to make sure you quote them correctly. This may be because you want to document all conversations with a company representative. You may want to record a call to remember the instructions from someone you could not immediately notice. The usage cases that require call recording are endless. Fortunately, you can record calls on Android and over some solutions, even on the iPhone. Please note that in some places it is illegal and in almost all cases it is recording a call without other people's consent. Please always inform people that the call is being recorded and stop recording if they are not satisfied with it. With that out of the way, here's how to record calls to Android and iPhone.
How to record a call on your Android phone
Uploading to Android is quite easy. Follow these steps.
- Download Cube Call Recorder a open app on your Android phone.
- Grant the application that you are applying for.
- Click on Enable overlay.
- Be sure that prohibit battery optimization for Cube Call Recorder. This option is available in Settings, but the exact location varies with phones. We recommend that you open it Settings and search optimalization.
- Now call someone or answer any calls you receive. Cube automatically records a call for you.
For some phones, the volume of recorded calls may be low. The recording is clear, so it's just a small thing.
How to record a call on iPhone – Method 1
There is no easy way to record phone calls on the iPhone, especially in India. There are several apps for recording calls on the App Store, but it's hard to find those that work. Even if they do, they ask for a record fee per minute and we don't think it's good value for money. There are two ways to reliably record phone calls on the iPhone and both involve using a second device.
If you have an Android phone with you, follow these steps.
- Make sure your SIM card is active on your phone and you can answer calls.
- Download Cube Call Recorder on your Android phone and enable call recording as described above. You don't have to do this if your Android phone has a built-in call recorder.
- Call your Android phone from your iPhone.
- Accept the call on your Android phone.
- Click on your iPhone Add a call.
- Call any number or person from your contacts list.
- When you receive the call, tap Merge calls on your iPhone.
If the call log on your Android phone is working properly, it will automatically start recording the conference call you just made. Once the call ends, you will have a record on your Android phone.
How to record a call on iPhone – Method 2
If you have a Mac with you, then follow these steps to record iPhone calls. If you do not have a second Android or Mac phone, you will need to try all the expensive call recording applications that work, or make a call to the speaker (ideally at maximum volume), and upload them to any voice recorder device.
For more tutorials, see How To.