PUBG Mobile is angry right now, but we have heard many people complaining about random games in the game. This happens with every multiplayer game where some people keep microphones and send their voices to everyone, which bother many people. Other people's chatter can often distract you from PUBG Mobile and destroy a perfectly good game. Fortunately, there is an easy way to disable this chatter and focus on your game in PUBG Mobile.
How to mute voice chat in PUBG Mobile
Follow these steps to mute the voice chat in PUBG Mobile.
- Start the match at PUBG Mobile. This can be in any mode, including quarantine.
- In the upper-right corner, under the gear icon, click speaker icon and select mute icon.
- You can choose team instead of damping if you only want to hear what your team is saying. This only works if you're in the team. If you select All You can hear all the others who are playing.
- Click the button microphone icon under speaker icon. Click the button mute icon.
- Instead of muting, if you select team, Your teammates will be able to hear you. If you select Alleveryone can hear what you say.
If you turn off the speakers, you cannot hear any other players that speak. If you mute the microphone, no one can hear your conversation. There is no easy way to permanently mute the PUBG Mobile microphone without entering the game. However, you can try these steps to temporarily reduce the volume.
- On the PUBG Mobile home screen, tap Gear icon bottom right.
- Click on Sound.
- Under Voice, slide Microphone to Low.
- Next, move spokesman to Low.
This will reduce the volume to a minimum, but the sound may not be muted.
How to mute PUBG Mobile Microphone permanently through Android settings
You can also disable access to the microphone for PUBG Mobile using Android settings. Follow these steps.
- Go to on your Android phone Settings.
- Search Allowing the application via the search bar at the top.
- Click on Microphone.
- Scroll down to PUBG Mobile and switch the switch next to it Off.
This will permanently turn off the PUBG Mobile microphone on Android. To re-enable it, you'll need to go back to Settings and enable it.
How to mute PUBG Mobile microphone permanently through iPhone settings You can also disable access to microphone for PUBG Mobile on iPhone. Follow these steps.
- On iPhone go to Settings.
- Click on Privacy.
- Click on Microphone.
- Next to PUBG Mobile, turn the switch next to it Off.
It will mute your microphone to PUBG Mobile on iPhone permanently.
For more tutorials, see How To.
If you're a fan of video games, check out Transition, Gadgets 360 is a gaming podcast. You can listen to it via Apple Podcasts or RSS, or just listen to this week's episode by pressing the play button below.